View Single Post
Old 2007-09-03, 09:41   Link #122
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
Well yeah, I failed to add in that if a series is so bad that I suffer from some kind of post-viewing trauma or something akin I won't even bother to go past episode 2, leave alone rating it. So if I rate a series it means it was good enough for me not having to pay a psychiatran after viewing it (a big plus if you ask me)and it doesn't belong to my 3 DO NOT WANT (mindless action/fanservice/comedy or some weird combination of those 3). Moreover, if it has something above 6, it means I didn't have to push myself to view it, or that I didn't watch it out of some kind of masochist impulse. Since Nanoha S didn't suffer from any of those it deserves a 7.5.

On another topic, the complaining is almost starting to amuse me. We finally have some screentime for out dear botched Lightning squad characters and we have people complaining before the actual event. Pre-emptive complaining! Now I only need to see people complaining about a hypothetical storyline of the not-yet-announced fourth season.

Other than that, I think I will let the topic there after this post. I'm doing my best to rephrase my arguments to the best of my capabilities so it doesn't become painfuly obvious that I have been repeating myself for 5 posts now, but I think I am reaching my limit
It's already happened in the OC thread. But we're not complaining; w're using whatever's gonna be left hanging open to make an S4.