View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 06:58   Link #9758
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sigh, what's so good about 13 years old boys?
You might want to ask Sume-nee that question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Must go to Singapore, I think I still am capable of pulling a high school look so I should be good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
It wasn't in the linked article, but in other reports, the teacher was said to have worn a black, figure-hugging dress in court, where she pleaded guilty. Mmmhmm. A-yeah. Uh-huh, uh-huh, I...
She is a 32-year-old mum FFS. You guys have stamps all over your eyes.

Come to think of it, this totally has all the tags - teacher/hot-mum/abuse; someone should adapt this into a doujin, that would probably a hotseller at the next NatsuComi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Young, innocent, might become a good student if taught the proper ways to please a woman.
So you mean what is highlighted in Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita works for males too?

A book should be written about it. And called Shota.

Quote:
Sadly this boy has a thing what some women don't like about men: getting jealous easily.
According to the article, this boy actually managed to pester her into buying him fast food, but when she gave it away to someone else out of guilt, she got hit again.

I think the sexual incident made the boy obsessive and clingy. Either that or this boy is a total obsessive herbivore who tried to assert his inner carnivore.

Get another girl dumbass. Preferably someone of your age.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote