View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 13:57   Link #7311
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
Anyway.... Just read 299. I take it that since Yozora says she's attacking Hayate because Nagi broke the gem, it's really Nagi's she's after, and Hayate's just in the way. She said something about that before, didn't she?
Also, about that shot of Athene at the end. She might be coming back to Japan, but there's also the possibility that we'll see a bit of what went on between her and Aika after everyone else left Athens. I think that'd be more interesting, really....
If Yozora is attacking because of Nagi, why would the picture have played a part in any of it though? I don't think Nagi even knows about it, Maria was suprised when she realized that Hayate had a stone, so it's possible Nagi wasn't even told about the picture. I think the picture has more to do with the opening of the RG than anything to actually do with Nagi. Maybe Yozora targeted Nagi (and wanted to take out her butler) for similar reasons to Sonia attacking her, indirectly relating to other events.

Given that the shot of Athena at the end was after Hayate was tired, I'm thinking that that shot and most of, if not all, of chapter 300 (including the character poll results) will be framed as a dream and be thrown away as filler, amusing filler, but filler none-the-less, and the story will pick up again in chapter 301.

So no Athena re-entering the storyline, yet.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote