Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 20:23   Link #3298
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
They're not real ammunition,
Pardon my lack of military knowledge. From what I understand, they are not blanks, which I understand to mean that when fired, no projectile gets emitted from the shell. When they fire these cannons, some kind of projectile gets emitted which can then hit another tank, or the ground, or perhaps Miho when she's sticking her head out.

Quote:
they don't cause casuality for tank crew, they can't be killed by just shot,
So you would be willing to be stand outside your tank and be shot by one of these projectiles from point blank range? And you would not be hurt? At all?

Quote:
useless they fall to river or cliff (real world sport accidents can cause death too), but in that situation no matter you in bumper car or tank, you may be dead. So it is still sport, and girls are playing.
Well, you know, I never said how they could be killed, but the changes are far greater during the tank game than the bumper car game that someone could get hurt.

Quote:
They aren't her troops, but your sport teamates, they're army, they are sport compitiers. They playing side by side friendly, not as same as commander and soldiers on battlefield.
Is this better:

Quote:
As their leader, she should not have allowed her teammates get so miserably depressed in the first place.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote