View Single Post
Old 2008-10-24, 22:05   Link #84
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for NSFW:

Either that or it is a childish desire because I was told during my very much younger day by a half-Japanese friend that "I would like to eat a bucketful of pudding!" when he is unhappy or hungry.

P.S Pre-Parade doesn't really sound that nice. Vanilla Salt is much better.
Oddly enough, that's the reverse of my opinion.

I actually like Pre-Parade more than Vanilla Salt, just because for some odd reason Pre-Parade is enjoyable to listen to and the lesser of two evils. To be REALLY honest, I don't like either of them that much. Sorry?

This was a curious episode. You get more of this feeling that Ryuuji is really being dragged along though, and especially when he comes to the conclusion that Kitamura is an irresponsible idiot for causing so much romantic trouble considering his past desires for a certain present desiring girl. I have to agree though... Kitamura better have a good reason (no spoilers please!) for the trouble. I would be pissed if I was in Ryuuji's shoes.

Back to the Taiga being a horn-do.... A dollish young girl. Yeah... Ok I can't hold that back. She's knocking on Subway's Door for a Kitamura-Loadout Footlong and she's got five bucks (+ tax) in her purse.

She's trying to overcome her height issues at the A&W counter attempting to get a Kita-Dog, A&W's largest hot-dog yet.

I have NEVER seen an anime character oggle so many pictures with such interest at once in my entire life and I deeply hope I never see such a stalker-ish thing again. I can only hope that Kitamura wasn't so creepy when he was in love with Taiga, because then I would have flashbacks to the series Home Movies on Adult Swim and the double-stalker relationship that occurs in one episode.