View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 06:34   Link #95
Violet Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans-Fat View Post
Hayate no Gotoku: Can't Take My Eyes Off You
I really hate doing this. I saw all of S1 and S2; loved S2 and the character development that was lacking in S1, and discovered that there was actually a plot in HnG. What drew me in was Hinagiku. If I can explain it using an analogy, S1 is like getting to know Hina, S2 fell in love and in a relationship with Hina, S3 the relationship is complicated but still want to work things out. Here is hoping that 3 more episode could make a difference.
There is no season 3. That show right there, is not a season 3. It's been stated it is not a season 3. You can say you were disappointed, but most of it is exactly what it was said to be from the start: an original story, and not a season 3. Which happens to make more sense if you've read the manga, like the movie, so I can understand how it is disappointing, even for people who do read the manga.

Now, realize that I'm only posting this because I see you typed S3, when I've seen it been established many times over that it isn't. Sorry, but I just had to.
Violet Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote