View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 18:36   Link #312
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

As for myself...

-Get into shape:
Surprisingly I actually met my goal of losing weight for 2012. Now I just need to get in shape and make sure to keep that weight off.

-Get a better...or atleast an "enjoyable" job:
Who doesn't want a better job? So far it seems like it's choice #1 for most people. At the very least I hope to have a job that I can enjoy like when I worked at a game shop back when I was still in school. Though unfortunately I couldn't meet living...and game/anime/manga expenses with that job so I had to leave. orz

-Finish paying off my debts/loans:
Took out a good chunk out of it in 2012 and unless something goes horribly wrong then I'll be done with them in 2013.

...unless ofcourse I just jinxed myself.

-Finish school
:
I seriously wish I could go back in time and tell my younger self how important this is.

-Visit...but preferably move to and live in Japan:
At the very least I want to visit Japan for Comiket. If all goes well then I may be able to make the summer Comiket but realistically I'm looking at the winter Comiket. That way I have more time to save up some spending $$$.

But when it comes to moving there...*sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
eat, sleep, watch anime and play more videogames! what a WONDERFUL resolution!
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
My New Year's Resolution is 1920x1080; I did get a new computer after all.

But really, I'm gonna focus on eating better. I'll be a damn twig if I lose more weight though...
Ha-ha-ha

Really? Most people are worried about gaining weight and here you are worried about LOSING weight? A bag of cookies will take care of that.