View Single Post
Old 2012-08-02, 05:28   Link #84
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I wish you Flit apologists would apply that to the Vagans too, because iirc you guys were saying Fram was a cold blooded murderer by association with Zeheart even though she doesn't have a single enemy combatant kill to her name, much less civilians.
Nobody said Fram was a cold blooded murderer Revolutionist, stop spreading lies.

However what we are saying is if we apply YOUR definition of genocidal manic just by saying and/or thinking it like you do to Flit, then Fram, who supports the idea that the war now is so far gone the deep end that stopping it now would be shaming those Vagan's whom had fallen and that she must keep fighting all the while yelling it out in anger to Kio, then Fram would qualify to be some cold blooded genocidal manic (because let's face it, it's not possible for Fram to not know the Vagan military method of killing civilians!) by YOUR definition, however what you are basically doing is accusing people of thought crimes with this standard of yours. And on the flip side, if you let Fram off the hook for haven't done anything yet, then by the same standards you MUST let Flit off the hook as well because he hasn't killed any non-combatants either.

Think about that.

Also can the Vagan military apologist address the issue of Vagan's murdering civilians? I'm sick of this point being dodge while the Flit haters keep trying to accuse Flit of genocidal thought crime when the Vagan military has actually done it. Thanks.

And let me throw this one out - there is no shame or dishonour in killing people who murders innocent civilians - even if those were doing it "by order". What Flit had done in Gen 1 when he fought those Vagan MS is exactly that, and any Vagan pilots getting angry for the enemy stopping them and their fellow comrades killing civilians is much more of a monster than Flit ever is.

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-08-02 at 05:54.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote