View Single Post
Old 2013-06-29, 07:44   Link #1472
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
As the comments on YouTube regarding this video have already stated:

"You know your screwed when the protagonist has a more evil sounding laugh than the antagonist."
Lol. I like that comment. And your earlier comment about the harem. I never considered that... But then again, he ignored Index's confession near the beginning... So I'm not really sure if he just forgot about it or doesn't want to acknowledge it. If he still remembers it... this could mean he might not figure out for everyone else if he were told. Granted: he had just lost his memory. I feel like Touma could use some more plot development. We don't really know that much about him.

We know a lot about how he interacts with others. We know somewhat about his past and about IB. We know Aleister's and other characters' interests in him. He know of his philosophy. We don't know that much about him really though. We know about everything and everyone around him (something distinct). Maybe it's supposed to be that way. But I wish he had a core as a character, like Sagara Sosuke. If he got one, he'd replace Sosuke as my favorite character ever.