View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 12:12   Link #600
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rungelunge View Post
Yes, sorry. I thought he meant Kyon sleeping in Nagato's room.
Indeed at the end of the movie there are 3 Kyon as one of them is sleeping in his room.

Exactly. time is linear, so if you want to know what happened with sleeping Kyon you only have to see the beginning of the movie. I think from December 18th to 21st the world is changed always. And they always return to 21th with their heads full of new memories about those days inculcated by Nagato.

Also if you think this has no logic, remember Nagato bites Kyon and Mikuru so everything is possible after that.
I think it's makes sense. If the time is cyclic then in every timeline Kyon wakes up to the alternated world, gets the world back to how it was, getting stabbed by Asakura and wakes up after "falling the stairs", only to get back in time to see himself stabbed.
Then another Kyon in another timeline wakes up to alternated world and it goes over and over again. It means no matter what he'll do it will have the same conclusion because it's already been made. Quit depressing.

Kyon is destined to wake to an alternate world and Yuki is destined to change the world. I guess the only one who can escape this cycle and change both past and present is Haruhi.

Lol, your last line. Vampire!Yuki is much sexier than Edward Cullen. And it's a girl saying that.