View Single Post
Old 2011-09-13, 05:33   Link #2554
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I was pretty disappointed the campaign didn't have any drivable helicopter segments. First time I tried piloting the Blackhawk in the beginning of a match, I got it off the ground with a full group on it and I was just hovering back into the Artillery Zone and I was like, "omg omg omg everyone's gonna die!" And we all died. :I
We all had to start somewhere.

Although I puzzled my friends in how got good at flying. When I started I was horrible, I too flew out of the zone with a fully loaded chopper and crashed and got a lot of flak for it...

These days I do it on purpose just to piss people off

But anyway, I stopped playing BC2 for a while - about two months - and I was playing games like Mass Effect and Resonance of Fate. Then I had the urge to play BC2 again and I fired it up, joined my friends on an Atacama server.

The game was well underway and I got the Havoc which was just sitting at spawn and just as I firing it up one of my mates spawned on me and started saying he'd fly.

I said I'd give it a go and all of a sudden I was flying NOE around the anti-tank traps flat out. Flew around the ship and gave one group of enemy troops a salvo and got a few kills and the rest was history.

It was just odd, it suddenly felt "right" to fly in the game. My friends are still better pilots in most regards but they're blokes who have nearly a thousand hours clocked up in BC2. I just only broke 330 as I hit level fifty. XD

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote