Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Senki Zesshō Symphogear
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-21, 20:42   Link #423
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Tsubasa doesn't blame Hibiki for that day. What sets her off is that she is wearing Kanade's symphogear. Tsubasa still hasn't moved on.
That's obvious. No one was arguing that.

Regardless, there are a lot of things wrong in the way the series is dealing with all this. For instance, I don't understand why Hibiki doesn't even ask about the person who sacrificed herself for her sake. She even inherited Kanade's power. Shouldn't she be at least a bit interested in learning about her? That also might help her to understand Tsubasa better.

Also, I don't really get why is everyone so nonchalant at the base. The megane character particularly, is completely out of place in the series. She's supposedly the comic relief but it just doesn't work, specially in light of the situation they're dealing with.

And yeah, I also think Hibiki messed up by saying she would replace Kanade. Not only she's pretty insensitive, but she doesn't know anything about Kanade so she's just talking out of her ass. The proper thing to say would be something like "I show you that I can become a good partner for you". That sort of line would convey the important feelings without sounding like an ass.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-01-22 at 02:32.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote