Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Senki Zesshō Symphogear
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-22, 05:59   Link #432
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Problem is that Hibiki is still poking at old wounds(or outright punching at it xDU). Even if it wasn't her intention she really hit a nerve when she cheefully claimed she's going to replace Kanade. Also no attempt of an apologize or even an explanation was given from neither Hibiki or the present staff.
Yeah, I don't remember Tsubasa apologizing for attempted murder either. You'd think that'd be the greater offense.

Quote:
Hibiki is in no position to argue for now. She's a low rank newbie agent talking openly about replacing a praised deceased comrade for Tsubasa and shouting idealistic hero stuff. If anything, i can understand why Tsubasa is so pissed off by such attitude. The fact that no one else seems to give a heck about that only enphasizes the reaction.
She's one of two agents who can effectively combat Noise. Since she's learning on the job, she should insist on having a more experienced soldier guide her, or her life might just be wasted.

Tsubasa's the one who's wrong there. She claims she's an emotionless weapon, as if that excused everything, but she keeps throwing tantrums and disobeying orders. And yes, she's survived two years without someone to watch her back, but is that any reason to reject one now?

"Not giving a heck" is criminal, not because poor little Tsubasa has a terrible life, but because she's a deadly combination of powerful, unstable, and indispensable.

Quote:
The idol part of their lives i guess have something to do with their powers don't you think? Probably it has something to do on how good you're at singing xD
There's justification for singing training. Not for all the other stuff. (Seriously, with everything that's going on, they want to send Tsubasa abroad?)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote