View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 10:34   Link #77
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

You guys around Singapore are fcked. I finally found the article I was looking for a long time.

Spoiler for For those who can't access Wikileaks:

So all these pro-China stuff (including the fcking China Cultural Center) is actually to allay a takeover? Bad move, they already taken over us with the number of PRs!

Despite me having reservations against the government, at least they are sensible......

Spoiler for More:

So I might be right actually about the TPP, we signed it because we wanted US support against China in this region, at the expense of media freedom and letting those robber barons run over us.

That aside, I wonder if this confrontation is meant to draw attention away from the slowing economy, CCP internal power grab, and "state companies" evicting farmers from their land or draining polluted liquids into their farmlands. Looks like a repeat of the Argentine-British Conflict.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-04-27 at 14:51. Reason: Maybe we locals actually asked for it by being meek, suffering in silence & not lynching the next rude foreign trash we meet.