View Single Post
Old 2012-02-22, 04:12   Link #226
Pocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yirba View Post
It would be nice if Higanbana was adapted into an anime, but I personally think it's mostly appealing to fans of 07th Expansion's previous works... I don't think the chances are too good. I think Studio DEEN could actually do a good job of it, if they put in the effort and allocate their resources properly, but they've still got Umineko Chiru to make...
DEEN probably could do an okay job with it, but in my opinion from a creative perspective if it was directed in the 'trippy' way that Bakemonogatari was directed (the animation/scenery/mindf*ck) it would simply become outstanding considering how trippy all the stories already are. Besides the fact that it would be too similar to Bakemonogatari...(people would dub it as the "scary version of Bake") It would make it more enjoyable for the people who've already read the VN/manga as well, and even trippier/creepier for us smokers. I'm more interested in seeing that then a simple VN>anime adaptation where the original is -ALWAYS- better than the anime. So it would be a dream come true if SHAFT could pick it up... which probably won't happen anyway.
Pocks is offline   Reply With Quote