Thread: Kurozuka
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 09:47   Link #73
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The art is really good and has that crisp feel to it as opposed to being cliche . The backgrounds the color scheme or environment is vibrant in color watching the background kind of remind you of the exuberance of spring gushing on you . The array of colors used blast you leaving you stunned but wanting more .

I did not like the op all that much loved the scenes in it, but didn't quite enjoy the music . Maybe the op will grow on me hope so . The initial few minutes or rushes give you the feeling of watching Ninja scroll in 2008 . The action is handled quite well props to the director . The story is complex its a mix of old world samurai with hints of horror can exactly classify into a specific genre .The intimacy romance is handled beautifully with again backgrounds used to justify emotions .

Kuromitsu is most stunning character I have seen in quite a while . This show has all the element of being a 5 star show romance action drama and suspense . The next episode will tell if the show can sustain the level of interest it has established with the very first episode .