View Single Post
Old 2010-04-28, 16:48   Link #48
Ezilled

Words couldn't even describe how much I love this episode as the second one. KyoAni exceeds my expectations though I've quite disappointed on some of the minor events which they didn't include.

The life in a countryside and its places are really refreshing to watch especially in cultural heritage like Kyoto. Sometimes, it makes me want to grasp its ambiance and air someday. Also, the staffs seem did a lot of work in respect to the backgrounds and sceneries, nice job.

Meanwhile, I was like grinning like an idiot because of the girl's gags the entire time. For instance, when Ritsu and Yui rubbed the cow sculpture, the 'funny' words they used when they're about to sleep, and the pillow fight which started by Mugi. She certainly stood out the most and about time to show her inner self as a commoner because it really helps to appreciate her even more. Although Azusa had been temporarily separated to them, she will have her own spotlight together with Jun and Ui. Hope they would follow the original source faithfully.