Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-24, 00:08   Link #1215
KoiYuki

I feel like the odd one out saying that I like the new ending.. It's not as intense as the old one, but it's nice. Marking this next bit as a spoiler, because even though a glimpse of it has been shown in the anime, it still might be more than someone wants to read. It's very very minor though.
Spoiler for Very slight unimportant background spoiler:

Anywho, they seemed to put a lot of better BGM in this episode. I kinda like Marco's BGM when he first came in and punched Nishijima.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
So is it the same as the manga or more of original anime interpretation?
I kinda read the manga or to say one Night I jumped trough pages and just looked, so I already know the ending ^^ and the background of "Main Characters who they are and that stuff" but I wonder if I should read the manga or just watch the anime.
What I'm interested is the execution of whole anime, is it censored or it gives out the whole feeling and graphic of manga.
The anime so far has been very faithful as an adaption to the manga, with a few minor things changed.
Spoiler for Examples:

Both are really worth the time, and the anime seems to be going almost exactly like the manga, while trying to fill a few gaps. I'd really recommend both, but you could get away with the anime instead if you would rather do that (it might be a little easier to tell what's going on, I guess). But I'd still read Mirai Nikki Mosaic and maybe Mirai Nikki Paradox after you finish the anime or manga.
KoiYuki is offline   Reply With Quote