Thread: Prism Ark
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-04, 05:05   Link #67
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
If you're talking the Gunblade's barrel, it doesn't exist. The purpose of the gun contraption on the Gunblade was so that during offence, the Gunblader uses the gun's trigger to cause an internal explosion within the gun's chamber, and the vibrating shock from the shot gives the Gunblade a temporary psuedo-vibration sword feel, increasing the damage on the enemy....which is still retarded. I mean...they have technologies for flying airships for god's sake! How hard would it be to install a vibromotor into the sword to make it a permanent vibroblade. Not only would it effectively more powerful fiction-wise, it eliminates the need for a lousy gun contraption...What the hell, it's obviously there just to look cool.

I mean...vibration within a sword via gunshot shock to increase damage...which also affects the user....wtf?

I'd say Buster Six is just as ridiculous though. :P
I always wondered why they didn't explode actually. There must be some vent to release the pressurized air that is forced outward in the explosion as it has to go somewhere.