Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 12:38   Link #1328
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I'm sure anyone here who actually knows how to play mahjong would give it a go just to try avenge Toyone, as futile as it might be. Poor thing, at least Kuro knew it would be an ordeal from the beginning, Toyone is only getting the message after going full fangirl for the girl who will end her.

And seriously, Toki fits the ED so much better than anyone else at this point, and the anime still hasn't shown her using Triple Accel.

P.S: Anyone else expecting the anime thread to go crazy after Kirame's flashback? I certainly do, the most SUBARA girl deserves it.
Proven Triple Accel true...

Which begs me to this question: Why no one talk about Innovators...? Don't they look alike?(Well, the eyes aren't yellow..., but still nearly the same... though the 2ch people make a joke about Toki being 00 Gundam without 0 Raiser(Unstable Twin Drive system goes trans-am, which cause overload.= 2 turns ahead, which cause Toki to go unconscious.))

So lets see whats Toki's eyes are when she go triple.

Spoiler for Though...:

And well, yeah, the ending song totally fits her... But then... If I ever remember this phrase, I gonna cry...

フィールドに舞い散る so futuristic player

Note the words in bold...

Be right back while I call Celestial Being... We got a mission to do.

Those who never read the manga will have alot to talk about after this coming Monday. Whereas those who have read the manga will just join in the fun...
Of course, what episode 11 will cover:

-Episode 11 title name is Determination, which is the same as the manga's chapter 11.(Damn they caught up really fast.)

-Since we left off at about 1/5 through chapter 10, most likely it will cover the other 4/5 of it and the whole of chapter 11.

-There may be no preview as of yet for episode 12.(If my hunch is correct, since the manga haven't cover chapter 12.)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-22 at 13:13. Reason: No hotlinking girl has arrived.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote