View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 20:43   Link #52
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Oh com on. Complaining for complainings sake?
There's only so much one can take without ignoring how stupid it is. I mean it's like having a giant nuclear sub navigating through the canals of Venice. It just doesn't make any sense

Quote:
I think you are exaggeration.
That what you call top priority is exactly what they did.
Facts:
-No one of them expected this amount of BETA there and they had Stella watch over them.
Oh come on. They knew that the BETA's main force was enroute. The size would be irrelevant, the fact is the enemy was literally upon them. Stella said that the main force would be on them soon yet Yuuya decides to take the time to chat with Yui about

Quote:
-Yui was injured and treating that wound was important. Her wound and that she didn't had one of this suit was also the reason who he could not fight and move how he wanted.
I hardly doubt that a US marine platoon in a combat situation where they have hostiles closing in on them would take the time to sit down, bandage her up, chat for a bit, then remove the weapon, and then initiate a lover's quarrel. She wasn't exactly in a paralyzed state.

Quote:
-Deciding how to handle the situation with that weapon was important too. Leawing it there, or destroy it, or take it with them?
I never complained anything about that.

That and Yui was pretty set on destroying the weapon to begin with.

Quote:
-Not enought ammo. That is the reason why he was forced to fight with a knife.
Wasn't even talking about ammo.

Quote:
The only thing you could blame them for is that they wasted a couple of minutes with their lover's quarrel. Wrong choice, shitt happens, and now he has to take the consequences for that. Are you happy now?
Um that's what I was complaining about so I don't know why your bringing up the previous points.

I was pointing out that because Yuuya was trying to act cool in front of Yui he put both him, his teammate, and her's life in danger by making it much harder to escape.

He's a freaking soldier for crying out loud, not some hot-shot rookie, he should know better.

Quote:
Events of the narrative aren't necessarily shown in chronological sequence. Stella saw the incoming BETA at the start of the episode and we hear her warning a few moments after Yuuya missed his shots. This means that the first scene happened AFTER Yui got inside the Shiranui.

Also, lack of time wasn't the reason why the situation is where it is. Yuuya was left in the base is because how damaged his TSF got. And it got damaged because he wanted to keep his promise.
Except I'm talking about the part where he destroys the weapon. Right after blowing it up he puts up his "I'm so cool" attitude and for a few minutes chats with Yui.

That's all I'm ranting about but I'll leave it at that.