View Single Post
Old 2008-03-25, 19:58   Link #494
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Yeah, I'm waiting to give the new instances a go soon as a couple friend log on. But I might just crack and go with some random folks and throw some gold at Kael'thas again.

But little more serious, its bloody hard to get the daily quests done today, so crowded, I started some, and ended up at the Throne of Kil'jaeden, I was having flash backs to Launch day it was so crowded. I'm going to give up on Daily's for now, I think, until it cools down a little.

I was pretty disappointed with the change the Shamanistic Rage though. Thats going to hurt in some high-end stuff. /sigh. But instant Ghost Wolf is funny as all hell.
It's kinda funny, that one daily where you have to blow up the gateway is actually easier to do with all the people around, your little flame pet grows from just standing near anyone killing an elemental. The ones from Shat that you do in Nagrand/Netherstorm are also extremely easy, there isn't much competition and they are very fast. But yeah, the other ones I didn't bother trying to finish, just too many people. (Yeah I said in my last post I was gonna avoid this stuff but couldn't resist)

Apparently Magister's Terrace is bugged, at least on my server. People who died apparently took 100% durability damage and were ported to Shat. No thanks.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote