View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 01:56   Link #853
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Doesn't change my argument one bit, the Linker Core takes mana from a source then allows the mage to dispose of said mana for it's use. As long as a source and alink exist it can be "divided". The Eclipse effect affect any structural magic, no only Mid/Belka ones.

Quote:
They don't need to beat mephistopheles, they just need to sever the link with it's emissary xD
yeah, like severing an ethereal link something that occurs inside someone's body is easy.

Quote:
Being a supernatural flame is bad news for Ghost Rider xD
Now you're just wanking. Since when did Eclispe Virus = Imagine Breaker?

Quote:

But uses a formula nontheless. Thge Eclipse effect is not "magic school" specific it only follows a simple ruel ...and we're just talking about common EC Drivers here. Zero Drivers can shut off any magic or energy for that matter (which means Tohma and maybe Curren can shut down ANY source of mystical power whatsoever if they go beyond limits).
Yeah, no. Again, different multiverse, different rules. You can't expect it to work in every verse. Because if that's true, Flash would have kicked a lot of ass in the JLA-Avengers xover. But he didn't. Why? Cause the Speed Force - his source of power - exist in the DC multiverse but didn't exist in Marvel multiverse.

Quote:

Excuse me? The Book of Darkness has wiped out entire DIMENSIONS. There's a reason the TSAB was so hot on their pursuing. Not only is practically unkillable, it also absorbs whatever they find usefull (potentially anything tha is strong enough to give it a good fight) increasing it's already monstruous powers further in the process. The heroes kind of cheated when they beat the thing in A's, it was very weakened when it got separated from Reinforce and it got blasted by a presumably country-buster cannon (and i think i'm being modest here) that displaces particles through dimensions (something only Top tier beings in MARVEL can do like the Beyonder for example). Heck, Dormammu has been beaten by Spider-Man of all people, there's no reason the Nanoha cast can't go against cosmic threats if well prepared xDU

I wonder how can you soulfuck someone whose soul is already fucked, and the ones tried fight without looking aren't Curren Huckebein xD
Nope.jpg. Nanoha's dimensions resemble more like that of planets. The Dimensional Space is like the Warp space one you usually see in sci-fy show, whenever a ship want to travel between two planets. It's why I called the BoD planet buster at it best. Proof: The rules between the different dimensions in Nanoha are the same. OTOH, compare Dormammu's dimension with that of Marvel-616 Earth. Or Asgard and Midgard for that matter. They're drastically different, to the point that people from Asgard are veritable God on Midgard.

As for the Arc-en-Ciel, it's a particles dissolving canon. Something which you see a lot in sci-fy actually.

Quote:
Yeah, that has some influence, but after seeing all the Nanoha cast failing to do any sort of significant damage to them and suppossedly superpowerful experimental weapons failing time after time to do something impressive against them (heck they even failed to do something to Carter Grendel, a far weaker EC Driver). Said impression of strenght got remarked ...specially with Curren who stompped Vita (easily the physically strongest member of the Wolkenritter who is almost on Miss Marvel's levels of Strenght) without even using her EC powers.
*snort* Not some. BIG influence.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote