View Single Post
Old 2013-08-11, 07:30   Link #2620
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Some people considered v7ch4 to be Sasha's death flag (her "I want a child..." before falling asleep was cute).

I don't think she will die just yet. Both Ellen and Eliza are on their way (not sure if they will arrive in time for the fight).

The choosing and redevelopment of a new vanadis takes time, seem rather unnecessary at the moment. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha does die before the conclusion of the series.

There is a possibility where Sasha drifts over to where ever Tigre is (that is if Tigre doesn't just show up just in time like some cheesy shonen series). Her near death experience will make her a lot more aggressive in securing a mating partner. (I consider Sasha and Tigre to still be on a friend of a friend relationship). Whatever doting moment they might share will be interrupted by the sailor guy...

After the 3 years I can see Tigre returning to Brune out of his loyalty to his country and the love for his people, as well as being a place which is more suitable for his lifestyle.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote