View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 23:34   Link #7
Elegance

Im just using my head here so i might spell some of the names wrong

Eureka Seven(Action,Romance,Mecha)-the main character Ren Ten is a boy who's father and sister dissapeared. He felt like his like was unfulfilled. His only thing that keeps him interested is a board, but one day Eureka came. She is the heroin of the story. It was love at first site for Ren Ten. As obstacles come and go, so will the development between them.

Bakemonogatari(Supernatural,Romance,Slight Action)-Honestly I only remember the heroin Hitagi. It starts off as when a boy saves a girl that tripped and was falling. He catches her but he notices that she is light as a feather. This is not normal so this boy tries to help her. He has connections with the supernatural and strange event occurs around him. One by one he finds out how to fix the problem and does it.

Valkyria Chronicles(Military action, romance, slight fantasy)-Hard to explain the beginning because i dont remember it well. Its about guy who joins the military with his sister(don't worry the romance isnt with her). He becomes idk a squad captain. He has to make strategic moves to when battles and etc. The romance is between one of his subordinates.

Gah im no good in explaining