View Single Post
Old 2011-02-25, 02:27   Link #201
Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor View Post
If you ask me, she is brave enough to reject the truth and try carving out her own. People from your viewpoint argue that there is no way to change reality and it's best to accept facts. That people will die, regardless of how hard Sayaka tries.

Even if that's true, at least Sayaka had the courage to try and change that. She had an ideal of the world, and sought to make that ideal reality. While she may be naive and even crazy, I will never call Sayaka cowardly.
You have a test tomorow(fighting a witch). You haven't studied this whole semester(never purify your soul gem). You are not a genius(no talent, skill nor experience). You don't let any of your classmate to be your tutor either, since you see them as rivals. Yet, you say you are brave enough to take the test. I believe many people will see it otherwise ^^" You didn't carve anything to make it reality. I do agree that it still better than simply not taking the test though.
Hmm.... is offline   Reply With Quote