View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 04:13   Link #71
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Can I take her home?

Quote:
2. The media can be a powerful piece of 'propaganda' you know. More and more people are going the 'house servant' route here because they have no time to tidy the house. (And if it's preparing food, I don't think people at that age will be preparing something with fire). 1 family doesn't decide a nation's habits.
3. Yeah, and next thing you know, you'll put me as a 14 year old boy wondering why he has to share earpieces with a girl at a distance of 30cm away from each other
No. I would put you as something else. I just need to find you a partner.

Quote:
If I can find the Neptune stories in the first place...and I'm offering papakiki so that you can just stick to one forbidden fetish...
Neptune or else.

Quote:
It depends on whether you want to store it or you want to use it for making stuff like desserts immediately.
True. Though one thing I don't like about ripe/overipe fruits is due to their texture and hardness when it comes to making dessert. The only time I have seen it being great is when over-ripe bananas and sliced apples used with an ice-cream machine alongside whole almonds and shelled pistachos.

And the only ice-cream I'll ever enjoy eating is strawberry or mint. Chocolate sucks.

Quote:
At least you weren't forced by your mom to cook because she'll blow the house up or something or forced by your older sister to drink salt water for breakfast or forced to eat 1/67th of a cup ramen...I hope.
At least the ladies in my family know how to cook. Though I don't understand why most girls I meet don't know how to cook nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
Nobody NTRs my Flavory-chan.
Except for Seitsuki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
No more update with additional casts ?
Ok guys. This is actually a short-story idea spawned from a joke. I actually have no intention of continuing this, but due to the overwhelming response, I am going to put this in cryo until I get more ideas.

ShiniAne is still overdue, and I am delayed throughout this week due to unforseen circumstances. And that one is priority.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote