View Single Post
Old 2006-09-24, 13:10   Link #2
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
With just under 24 hours to go before the series finale, let's post our anticipations, our wants, our questions that we'd like answered before Utawarerumono concludes. I'm personally expecting a lot of these things to happen:

- Another vision which will explain Mutsumi, the red blobs, and the medallion Eruruu wears on her hair
- Dii's gonna get all speechy mid-battle, explain the origins of his powers, and justify his actions in his glorious yet nonchalant manner (see RPG Rule #181)
- Plenty of rock throwing
- Eruruu's going to sing...again
- A lot of tears

Then again, it could just end up being an episode of gargantuan fisticuffs (just like episode 20, 22, 24. Hey, all even numbered shows!) with very little to do with explanation (in which case, #182 would apply here). I dunno if episode 26 can crush my heart and move me to tears with the time allotted, but if it can, it's high points. I wasn't that emo when Teoru died in 11, but plenty tearful in 4, so I know this show can do it.

Don't disappoint me, OLM.

EDIT: Catgirls loves the new name? O_o