View Single Post
Old 2009-08-23, 22:53   Link #36
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I Voted Anti- Villian.

Even though his suppose intentions were suppose to be good, the ends don't justify the means. I cant' say how many people he killed, but the fact that he took a life isn't boding well for him period. He kills his best friend for power, his own power i might add. Slaughters his family, but was totally untruthful about it, which had dire consequences for his baby brother. Even more so that he wasn't truthful and neglected several bits of information in regards to the situation.

If he were so tragic, he could have been honest with his younger brother... and i know this is going to sound Narutoish, but he could have found another way to solve the problem than resorting to murder, but he willingly chose death and an overall path of lies, deceit and treachery. Furthermore he joins a cadre of Evil people, which nothing good would ever have come from that and it didn't

I honestly believe that Itachi was in it for himself and not the greater good of anyone else. Because he doesnt' appear to be like some of the other Akatsuki, i voted him as Anti villian.