View Single Post
Old 2012-06-26, 23:33   Link #37
Lightning_Wing

I've had some creepy stuff happen, especially with my friends.

One night we decided to be stupid and sneak out my window and into the dark and forbidding country side. We walked down the road a ways and decided to go to my neighbor's property for a bit (why not? hell it was dark, who cared!?)

Their house sits below ours, however, and the road that goes by it slopes down into a dark valley for about a half mile before it levels out, with a dark trench down one side, thickly vegetated, and a hill above covered in mahogany. The whole time going down this hill, however, all of us had the dreadful feeling that we were being watched.

Then we came upon a very creepy sight. My neighbors have this playhouse, quite a bit aways from their home, on a clearing by the thick vegetation to our left. I had seen it before, just an old wooden structure, no electricity or anything going to it.

But as we walked past it, the playhouse was bathed in an eerie blue glow.

There were no lights in it as far as I remember, but the scariest thing was that the light had no real source, no real place where it faded out or started. None of the light was brighter or dimmer, it was merely there covering every contour of the structure in the same illumination.

My friends and I turned tail and briskly returned to the main road after we saw this.

So then we decided to go down the other way. This way also goes down the hill as well, but is much more open and better lit from the moon. However, suddenly we heard a car very close to us. It was a very abrupt sound, usually cars can be heard at least a mile away. Then we saw its headlights around the curve.

And then it disappeared.

Lights and sound and all.

All of us turned back and sprinted to my house and stayed there in safety the rest of the night.