View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 00:53   Link #23
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Last I checked the people involved in designing the gundams aren't 20 years old nor they do any of them go by the name of Papaya so I don't see how you can determine what constitutes a good gundam 00 design.

Basically it's just your own opinion.
Duh it's my opinion. 99% of the posts in this forum... nevermind, the entire board, is opinion.

As my English professor says, it's worthless to say something is your opinion when, since it's coming out of your mouth, and it's on a medium for discussion, it's pretty obvious you're stating your opinions.

Besides, it's pretty funny, because if all these little one-line "I love Gundam it's so cool" posts get 100% ignored, but someone comes in with a minuscule bit of criticism or negative opinion and he instantly gets negative-repped and a few follow-up replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Are we talking about the thing that looks like a Freeza Transformation?
This is an excellent example of what I mean. It doesn't look like something that belongs in a Gundam series. All the previous MS designs so far are very radical for a Gundam series, but they have a really nice sense of belonging. I don't think there's a single person on these forums that doesn't think the Flag is badass. It's also pretty obvious from reading peoples' opinions on viewing the preview pics and lineart of the GN-X that not everyone thinks it's the most beautiful piece of MS design in 00.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote