View Single Post
Old 2008-07-06, 15:29   Link #75
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
No one is going to take you seriously until you do show your proof..
*Deja Vu* I am usually the one screaming that*New experience for me* Someone asking me to show proof

I can say...You don't know me or you'd know that...I go all out.

In this case I am still not sure if I care enough about it to type it.

Because if you are familiar with my posts...You would know they come with links and then I dissect each scene. Do I care enough to do that

This is the first couple I ever shipped enough to comment on that wasn't an IchiRuki thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Though again, might be better in the Sheryl thread...
That's what I am thinking or the "Romance in Macross thread"

Ok...maybe I will read someone's rant and that will get me wanting to do that...

*Everywhere I go it seems to be me against the thread*

Edit (Why waste space)
Quote:
@ *Thunder*<--lol

Thanks for the support!!

Although seeing Ichiruki people against me is throwing me into shock. I keep thinking I am having a dream where I am suddenly a [I]demon It's actually quite refreshing seeing them tear into me outside a thread where we aren't on the same page *I know why...I don't read the manga.*

the thing is there is no "Ichi or Go" in it. It's only because of fillers, recycled subjects and arcs that are for learning, it's nothing to post about that I even saw the word"MACROSS". It's my anime I must watch first *After Bleach of course. * See I let Bleach play...then talk about it all day at the same time. I mean if anyone here who reads Bleach noticed....I only post in one place. Most people assume I don't know any thing else.
Right now I rather be telling Sensei that the ranks of Captains were clearly defined. However it seem Rank and Power Level and Captain level means three different things instead two..

Sorry...I really didn't mean to go off on a tangent. It's just not that I can't explain...I don't really care to. I changed my avatar an profile pic to motivate me...but it hasn't yet.<---Not gonna last long. Ichigo will win
I'm hoping....eventually my ego will kick in I will post because people thinking I can't answer...when "Oh YES I CAN!" will get me and I will post seriously. My ego made me say this much...so it's a star---Wait! I just thought of something ...If something good happens in Bleach...You people will never see me again. So why start a debate I am really not going to finish? I seriously I love Ranka and Alto is fine. But none of them are Ichigo. My fandom won't let care about anyone else. (When I say I love Ichigo...I mean I really love Ichigo)at least not enough to devote the time I spend on the posts like I spend on posts in the Bleach forum. I just can't see me doing it.

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-07-06 at 17:07.