View Single Post
Old 2010-12-20, 03:50   Link #22
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I should also add that many local anesthetics and pain control medications are based on cocaine derivatives (procaine, lidocaine, morphine etc.). The stuff is still addicting though and some patients do actually get hooked on that shit. You need a special license here to actually prescribe those.

No I'm not writing you one.
If I want a sedating high there are always alternatives - namely in the form of over-the-counter anti-histamines.

Alternatively, one can always boil scraped banana peel insides with sugar water to create a mild hallucinogenic. As always, in sufficient doses, it becomes a drug....and that is totally legal. Besides, bananas are cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
actually, they still use coca leaves to make it today... just that the cocaine part of it has been extracted
I am inclined to think that it is actually a claim rather than something actual - according to the principles of equilibria in chemistry, there wouldn't be a way to remove all of it or it will change the taste of the cola itself.

Most likely it is a long-time PR stunt, under the category of "we, the big company, are against harmful chemicals which breed social ills". It helps bolster reputation and sells more cola.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote