View Single Post
Old 2006-09-03, 06:41   Link #21
eggplant
Eggplant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_chan
Episode 20 was really cute and sweet..it had the feeling I felt lacking from the season openers that I felt they were going for.
Next ep, is an anime original..this could be a big hit or a total miss..no idea how it's gonna work out. The final four episodes could be an anime-original closing arc for the series (if they decide not to OKAY a third season).
Unfortunately, the TV broadcast (TBS, BS-i) for Aa Megamisama Sorezore no Tsubasa will end at episode 22, as confirmed by Inoue Kikuko (Belldandy) herself at the TBS Festa, where TBS will air the previously unaired episodes 25 and 26 from the first season DVD on September 21 and 28 to fill the timeslot.

This is strange considering that xxxHOLiC, airing back to back on TBS, will fully complete its 24 episode run.

Since the AMG second season DVD release has been announced as 8 volumes (with 3 episodes each), I suppose they will make DVD proprietary episodes just like the first season, albeit as a sidestory.

My prediction is that Sorezore no Tsubasa will end up with a Keiichi x Bell closure, although any further announcements of the Megami-sama franchise is welcome.

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein