View Single Post
Old 2008-02-04, 14:39   Link #50
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
Man you people are...grrr...musn't be TOO rude...

Seriously though, you are putting your entire basis on not only the protagonist but the entire show itself on the fact that Rin didn't fall in love with Kaede. And to make things worse, you justify it by saying that he was a complete jackass to her for 1) not eating all the meals she cooked, and 2) ignoring the signs of her mental instability. I mean holy hell, what the F is wrong with you people?

"omg kaede is teh perfect choice because she does everything for him and loves him the mostest and rin is a stupid-head for not loving her OMG whatz wrong wit him!"

Number one, Asa is TWICE the woman Kaede is, and I like Kaede's character MORE than Asa! Devotion and housework does not a woman make, what kind of backwards 18th century world are you tools living in where OBSESSIVE

ob·ses·sion
-noun
1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
3. the state of being obsessed.
4. the act of obsessing.

where OBSESSIVE behavior and attitude pertaining to a guy you had every opportunity to advance your relationship with but didn't and oops, now he likes someone else, is a DESIREABLE trait in a woman? I loved Kaede but she FREAKED me out, even as a childhood friend I would not want that kind of person as my girlfriend/lover. Asa was strong, determined, excelled in several things, but nobody likes her because she "stole" Rin from Kaede. Heh in my opinion, Asa's quite a woman, and definently more mentally stable than a maple (see=kaede)

I'm not anti-Kade, I'm anti-fanatics/nuts. Your favorite character wasn't 1) chosen by the protagonist and 2)portrayed as the perfect goddess you think she is, so you bash the main character because he didn't eat every grain of rice she put out in front of him. How sad. I wanted a more in-depth Nerine arc, with more interaction between her and Rin and ultimately, those two getting together, but I ain't complaining. My heart goes out to you poor souls.

If anyone you should feel bad for Sia, because she became the closest to him first half of the show but suddenly disappeared after the Primula arc.
Meiaminkbell is offline   Reply With Quote