View Single Post
Old 2010-04-05, 02:58   Link #46
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't really like the OP's song, but the animation is pretty damn awesome even if it's not as action packed as I thought it'd be. And yeah quite a few spoilers in it, but the biggest ones probably won't be noticed by the anime only watchers. I love the ED's song, and it fit well with Al's crowing moment of awesome at the end of the episode. Though I do think it looked a bit more badass in the manga:

Spoiler for manga page:
Same. Not that the anime version of the scene wasn't good, mind you. Just that the manga version gave me a different mental picture in my head, like him constantly moving forward and not stopping. Also, his eyes starting to glow really brightly, which kinda happened in the anime, but when I saw it in the manga, it reminded me of a passage from Terry Pratchett's 'Feet of Clay' which went something like

Quote:
the tiny spark in Dorfl's eyes went supernova
or something like that since I don't have my copy on me right now, and I'm definitely not doing that quote/scene full justice.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.