View Single Post
Old 2011-10-18, 15:22   Link #76
Darthtabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
I actually understand I honestly like some of the AKB members, but not too keen on them working for an anime. It's just... Erm, weird. But then, they do feel more like 'idol' than 'singer' or any else for me (not to berate their singing quality, but most of them are decent enough for my ears. Entertaning they are though) so it's an automatic response to be doubtful lol.

I love at how some people on ANN forum act like butthurt troll though. Was fun as hell seeing them act elitist without checking facts!
I'm not actually very familiar with AKB48. I was thinking more the anime industry people involved in the project. Aside from Kawamori himself I find Mari Okada's involvement particularly notable.

One of the posters on ANN was mentioning that Kawamori may be trying to save Satelight with this project. Are they really doing all that badly right now?

Quote:
Now if this indeed means no new Macross project for 30th Anniversary (which is already slim enough with Kawamori's involvement with EVOL), I would do a jawdrop and just... Well cry rivers ;-;
Who says this rules out the 30th Anniversary project? For all we know, this could be Kawamori's 30th Anniversary project. :P

Mwahahahaha.