View Single Post
Old 2006-11-02, 18:23   Link #24
DangerMouse

The two ep kick-off was an excellent move especially with quite the unique first two episodes here
Spoiler:
I definitely agree more shows should try this (just like they do with extended premieres for some US shows), especially more plot-centric shows. I don't mind if it takes longer for the fansubs to come out since I do think it would be smart to release both episodes at the same time for the same viewing experience, I just want to know someone's doing it

I'm going to guess that it's just because it's one of the first new shows after the massive deluge of new anime in October. I hope it won't be long before news starts spreading especially with how good this looks as you said. I love how quickly and unexpectedly they've kicked things off. As well as how the first real battle was both personal and still had several craft at the same time. I really hope they have the option for atleast a second set of 13 episodes if they need it, so that they don't have to rush and can maybe eventually ramp up to the "large scale" stuff we were talking about.

Last edited by DangerMouse; 2006-11-02 at 19:09.