View Single Post
Old 2009-09-12, 20:41   Link #358
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
There is also the problem we don't really know, for sure, that the new content have ended already. Is very likely, but is not sure. It is the same as when the sub-forum was not moved to 'Current Series' as soon as the first new episode comes out: We were not sure that would be more. Now, we are not sure it would not be.
You are right. While I'm a very strong advocate of the "evidence strongly suggests this is all we've got for now" theory, I can't offer irrefutable proof. And you are correct that we did wait until the first episode actually aired to create the first thread, so it would be internally consistent to wait until the last episode actually airs to create the final one.

So, based on that, unless there are any strong objections, I think we should wait until the end of the re-airing to create the overall impressions thread. If people would like to start the conversation now (or continue it, because I'd prefer people not use the episode 14 thread for that anymore), they can do so in the 2009 Re-Launch Thread and, when appropriate, in the Prediction/Speculation Thread.