View Single Post
Old 2006-03-24, 23:21   Link #38
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris
There's only so much you can fit in to keep people who haven't played the game/read spoilers entertained though. Plus they have x episodes to fit it all into.

I'd normally download the RAW, but I find it pointless because the next release will be soon.
Percisely, it is sad to Sakura's side won't be discussed in depth in this anime but this is how should be. Her story can be animated later in OVA or Season 2. Sakura is meant to be side character here, like it or not. Her story in game is the most impressive and tragic (not to mention Heaven's Feel is what I liked most of all Fate routes) but it can't fit in the anime now unless the anime makers willing to retconn a lot of parts. Sakura and Rider's role ends here.

More inclusion of her story will distrupt the plot flow of anime and I hope this is last time we see her active role in the anime. The story must go on focusing on Rin, Shirou and Saber resolution.

There is only so much character exposition episodes before the story must go torwards conclusion of its conflict. Remaining 12 episodes is not a lot considering they have to fit in Saber's story and why she is a Servant. Shirou's dream of being hero of justice, Rin's dilemma of duty and feelings. Ilya and Kotomine's role..... Caster and Assassin role is yet to resolved yet. Sakura simply have no space to fit in after all this aspect. So is Rider.