View Single Post
Old 2006-08-03, 00:32   Link #94
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Notebook Page 64 (Ep. 18)

The information exchange between me and Oishi was carried out when I just happened to remember it.

Both me and Oishi were expecting new information from each other, but neither of us had anything new, so it ended with a regular chat.

By now, the talk about the Shinkansen to Tokyo doesn't even hold any grounds within me anymore.

It was clear that it's a false rumor.

Although Oishi is someone that I don't trust, ....he's an honest man when it comes to fair trades. He must have patiently looked into all of this himself.

I also informed him of various odd or false rumors, know that he would be able to determine their authenticity for me.

Eventually, even these meetings were slowing becoming pressured by Oishi's new assignments,
......finally ending up with "please call me if anything happens", and came to an end.

Oishi is no longer able to investigate, and my own investigation is at the limits too.
......Satoshi-kun's disappearance is caused by a supernatural phenomenon called "Onikakushi"... such ridiculous opinion is slowly becoming the accepted explanation.

In Hinamizawa, Satoshi-kun's disappearance is referred to as a "school transfer", and is becoming something that people would avoid talking about.

....Don't erase Satoshi-kun, ...with a word like "transfer"....