Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-15, 17:14   Link #87
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
We got a confusing double canon in Lost Canvas from Teshirogi and Next Dimension from Kurumada.
LC isn't canon anymore.

Quote:
IMO, LC is better than ND and I don't get why he didn't just leave LC along and work on Heaven Chapter.
ND started first but it's progress was slow and became an irregular feature thus LC over-taken the story. He probably has some contractual obligation to not abandon the story, it's not up to him I would think.

Quote:
Now the whole franchise is really a pile of mess and the already non-logical timeline and story only become that much more nonsense.
Again, LC isn't canon, and neither are the movies FWIW. Heck even the anime which is based on the manga don't agree with each other (Steel Saints, Asgard Arc etc). There's no mess to speak of really because it's simple - you just take Kurumada's manga (original and ND) only as the manga canon, the anime TV series + Hades OVA as it's own anime universe canon (and Omega is said to be a continuation of the TV series), everything else are alternate universes.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote