View Single Post
Old 2010-01-13, 17:36   Link #430
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I see your point klg, but i gotta agree with xagzan. The Yuki thing was simply his misunderstanding due to Eri's words back then, and he "clearly" sees now that she considers him nothing more than a friend. His interpretation of why she helped him might seem full of negative empathy, but he's still feeling heartbroken from getting dumped, so of course he's gonna think that way. A lot has happened to him, but i can't really consider it "all these bad things keep happening to him" when "they"(the bad things) are merely the result of the single bad occurrence thus far. Now if things were happening to him that were relatively independent of each other(ex: Shou dumped him, then his parents get hurt, and his friends leave him due to some rumor about something, all within a short period of time), THEN that'd be too much. Also, it's not like he's lost everything in his life; he still has his friends and Yuki as well.

side note: since when has Eri become part of 'the gang'? >.>
Since she grabbed his junk and called him humble son last chapter. (still don't understand that phrase but I like)

But yeah, basically all the things that have been happening to him after Shou going out with her senpai are pretty much tied to that, so it's really hard for me to see it as anything more than one big problem he's had in his life for about a week (in manga time). Not successive crapping-upons. Plus, the whole Yuki thing was really Eri's doing. I'm sure he would have developed feelings for her naturally, but what she said made him think about it right away. And since they haven't had any big romantic developments yet, her friendzoning him really just puts things back to status quo, except for his being heartbroken over Shou.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote