Thread: Licensed Hyakka Ryouran SAMURAI GIRLS
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-23, 23:11   Link #1076
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Hmm... I said it, and I got it. Juubei-chan and Juubei-san coexisted I guess my choice of nickname will stick, yellow eyes= Juubei-san.
Yes, that fusion didn't come unexpected for me either.

Quote:
And really now, Yoshi was never a bad guy. Did he just go tsundere though? "Hey Mune-guy, I'm back. But it's not like I'm doing this for you"
That's not how I see it - Yoshi *was* a bad guy right from the beginning, a powerhungry megalomaniac who shamlessly exploited Nia and then experimented on her for his master samurai eperiment. Who knows how many girls he already experimented upon before, and who didn't survive his experiments
I really can't see Nia being the first girl he experimented upon,and then instantly sucessfully turned into a master samurai.

However, after he saw what Nia was doing for him and that she sacrificed herself for him, even though he always treated her like dirt, it changed him. Not neccessarily enough to be a good guy now, but at least no powerhungry megalomaniac anymore.

Quote:
The uh...ending left much to be desired, I say. Although, Juubei is a star now. I lol'ed.

Now, wait a thousand years for Juubei to return!
Yes, it left some things to be desired. What I specially didn't like was that they did let both Juubeis die
I could've understand yellow-eyed sacrificing herself, and blue-eyed Juubei returns, but not both of them.

Quote:
So uh... For the Winter Season, I'll.... be "Freezing my ass off" *play drum sound effect for jokes*
Yes, Freezing looks very interesting, with even two cute twintail girls in that series, Ganessa Rowland and Athea Sommons
I've already added pics for them to my Twintail fanclub.
Other stuff I'll probably watch will be Infinite Stratus, which also has two cute twintail girls (Shinonono Houki and Fang Rin'in), and probably Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Besides that, I'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
if there be second season, twintail fanatics like mangatron and himeji (thanks to them, i nearly am turning over to the dark side with BOTH of thar Naoe sigs) will rock so hard.
More precisely, I will rock, while mangatron will bring something hard
(He'll have plenty of practice for the hard with the Naoe special already).

Anyway, watch the twintail girls in the upcoming Freezing and Infinite Stratos. You know you want it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What we need is a Naoe spin-off series. I want to know what a warrior of love's duties are, damnit!
Good idea, then we could also forego that pointless Muneguy and have Naoe kiss the girls! Now *that* would be really interesting!

Quote:
Came out yesterday. It's not out on the interweb yet, but there are screens on 2ch. It looks very very very hot. This show has better specials than Qwaser.

While we wait, here's a nice phonecard pic featuring everyone's favorite warrior of love:

Spoiler for NSFW:
Approved! Now let the two do some hot tribadism

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
*deploys M202 launcher*

O RLY? Naoe's hammer wont satisfy me you twintail addict! Himeji hasnt fully mind controlled me yet! BURN HERETIC!
I've posted some new pics in the twintail gallery. I want you to look at them and meditate over them!

Quote:
I'm not sure at all about the translation. I might be waaay off. I kind of thought this is what made the most sense.

Original is 撮影秘話.
"Photographing of the secret story" - doesn't sound like a "Making of" to me. Rather sounds like taking photos of certain secret activities, perhaps of two girls making out with each other?