View Single Post
Old 2013-04-05, 09:44   Link #3695
Eragon
Still Alive

I'm certain that after playing Shepard for 3 games, people would rather be trusting of him. I just don't see the reason for choosing Destroy. I mean you are dooming an entire race for what? Your ideals? That's even worse a reason than the Salarians had for unleashing the Genophage. And that didn't kill the Krogans. I just find that choice utterly selfish (yeah, the previous word was offensive. Sorry about that.)

The existence of the blue-kid also undermines the independence of the Reapers which Sovereign so arrogantly flaunted. So, I wouldn't put much faith in Shepard going over to the "dark-side". Obviously, its upto the player to decide whether he puts faith in his/her Shepard's conviction to remain the ever vigilant guardian of the Galaxy's races.

And, Shepard already had more power than anybody else in the game. She(my Shepard) held the fate of the Krogan in her hands, was a backstab away from destroying the Geth or a moment of silence away from dooming the Quarians. I mean, how much more powerful can you get? If she can remain true to her convictions even in those situations then I don't think she will be getting indoctrinated anytime soon.

Last edited by Eragon; 2013-04-05 at 11:08.
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote