View Single Post
Old 2008-05-09, 00:53   Link #35
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea Misa
I disagree, Yuki knows that Zero is completely capable of taking care of himself. He is the one who is protecting her alot of the time.
^ I disagree. Knowing that Zero is capable of taking care of himself (or is he actually ?) doesn't have much to do with why she wants to interact with him. I think Yuuki indeed wouldn't pay as much attention to him if he weren't a walking bundle of emo. Its exactly because he walks around looking like douche bag half of the time, locked up within his own heart that she feels the need to understand him and "take care" of him.

Quote:
Yuki did say she wanted to get close to him, and mentioned that she can't seem to reach his heart, and he is like a fortress. Which makes me wonder about that, because one he does work with her, two, he protects her which signifies he cares about her. If she saw him like a brother, that would be sufficient enough.
I think its very simple and her lines there didn't carry any underlying meanings. Just because he does those things doesn't mean she realizes what makes him tick. He is obviously distraught and she wants to help him somehow, yet is unable to reach him as he just brushes her off all the time. This is what she meant by his heart being a fortress - he doesn't allow her (or anyone) reach out to him.