View Single Post
Old 2010-09-11, 22:19   Link #60
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Great episode! Sae managed to not only get a job as a maid in a maid cafe , which reminds me that I have to marathon over 14 episodes of Kaichou wa Maid-sama, but also got a date with Junichi at the amusement park and got to hold hands with Junichi although Junichi made me and at how stupid he was to hold her hand at least 2 if not 3 hours later. Best ecchi part:
Oh heck yeah! They managed to put tentacle rape in this!
Yes, another great episode
The tentacle scene was really epic win!

The other stuff was very good as well - the amusement park, holding hands, the maid cafe... (although the skirts there really should've been shorter! )
The last scene in the preview was some good foreshadowing, I'm already curious how that turns out.

lolwut at Haruka's explanation about "I don't want to be your little sister", where she was just poking fun at him for being dense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
In other comments on the episode itself.....rather liked Miya's room intro. I wonder what is that chart on her wall and she also got quite a few books but I assume they are mangas=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/62cc9943.jpg
Interesting to see her room. The chart on the wall looks like it's just an ordinary calendar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I see Sae is one of those characters that wear shorts under their skirt instead of just panties, which seem to be rising alot in popularity lately.
Wrong, those aren't shorts under her skirt, and I certainly don't see a rising popularity (that would be way too disturbing, too >_<; ).
What you see there under her skirt are the flaps of a too long shirt. You can see that very clearly here: