View Single Post
Old 2006-12-23, 12:08   Link #45
Furudanuki

Nerine (Shuffle!) - Nerine is a very intelligent, perceptive and inquisitive young lady, plus she has a gentle, quiet and polite demeanor that I find very alluring. She is definitely attractive physically - nothing short of gorgeous IMO - and since I have a pronounced weakness for petite women... and lovely ears... and.... ahem, now where was I? Her main weakness is her cooking skills, but I'm a pretty good cook myself so that would not be a hardship. Besides, given Nerine's personality, I can't imagine her remaining a poor cook for long. She has a strong desire to improve herself, and would keep practicing until she was able to do it to everyone's satisfaction (an attitude that holds delightful promise for other activities as well). Lastly, Nerine simply has an intangible something that attracted me to her like no other female in anime had before or has since. There are lots of cute/pretty/sexy/etc. girls in anime, but for me Nerine remains alone at the top.

Other ladies I have to mention:

Kousaka Tamaki (ToHeart 2) - Tama-nee's physical attributes are well documented, but she is also very smart and talented in many areas. She's a tomboy at heart, but can also present herself as a genteel and classically refined lady of quality when she wishes to do so. Never underestimate the value of a spouse who can flawlessly host a formal tea ceremony and also apply a dose of "iron claw" to annoying individuals.

Kurosawa Minamo (Azumanga Daioh) - "Nyamo" is another lady whose allure I can't quite define. The students like her and confide in her, so she obviously scores highly for trust, common sense and reliability. She has a "girl next door" wholesome beauty about her. But I just feel that she would be a wonderful partner for someone who appreciated what she has to offer.

Aoba Kozue (Mahoraba ~heartful days~) - Sweet, gentle and caring, lovely to behold, and gifted with strong domestic skills. I love sour umeboshi, and she's willing to share. Plus, if you like variety, Kozue is a "harem ending" all by herself.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote