View Single Post
Old 2011-10-27, 15:26   Link #1033
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Well, we know that Yagi has shown definite favoritism -- how else do you explain Helen and Deneve surviving all their ridiculous encounters and Riful surviving for as long as she did (she was someone I was back-and-forth on whether or not she was even going to die at all for a time).

I feel however that Gooral is right at this point; with the amount of deaths that have happened, I find it unlikely that anymore people whatsoever will die for awhile; especially the Ghosts. I had always believed that at least one would die sooner or later, and it looked many times that that would happen, but given how many others have perished; it would be shocking if that actually happened at this point.

As for Raki, it could very well be that he isn't human anymore to appease people who say he's overpowered; Ryus made such a good artistic analysis of his eyes, It would be almost disappointing if he was still an ordinary human after that -- at the same time though, I'd be disappointed myself that such a route was taken when I had always hoped he would remain an ordinary human. If he really is a hybrid of some sorts at this point, that means we only saw one real chapter where we saw him really in action (as a human) :/