View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 03:58   Link #62
dfens

Wow people really love or hate a show, hell one guy seemed like he didn't like anything at all.

While I agree with arguments on both sides each person is different and their tastes vary.

For me if I didn't like a show I stopped watching it and others I just roll my eyes and pretend it never happened and go by the source material.

The end of Black Lagoon Roberta's Blood Trail: Roberta is a invalid cripple and Revy being raped at a young age I didn't need to see that. Neither was in the source material of the manga, why would you ruin it for the hardcore fans of the franchise and make changes no one wants.

Blood C: I gave a chance it looked pretty but the Blood Franchise is suppose to be about Vampires and all I saw were stupid monsters of the week. Plus a story that was all over the place. Sorry to say it the original blood was the best and will always be it was short but knew what to do.

I'll probably get a lot of flak for this one I'm still trying to get through it but Horizon is the worst most over hyped show I've ever seen. I shouldn't need a degree to understand what the hell is going on after what 8 episodes plus. Read the Wiki page the summary makes it sound interesting, watch the show and scratch your head the whole way through. And for some dam reason I'm still giving it a chance I like the character designs and the world it's set up it reminds me of watching shows from the 90's but for the life of me still can't grasp why the hell people are so in love with this show.

The person who said these novels could never be animated because even the novels the author wrote, that his execution was so bad that even the reader is confused is a freaking genius.

If the show doesn't start making sense soon their is no way in hell I'll stick around for another season.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote